Whatever your training requirements are, we are here to help you.
All the information you require as a student is available in our Student Handbook avaible here. You can pick up a copy of this from our office or ask our staff to email it to you.
Currently, our courses are not delivered by any third party providing training and assessment, or educational and support services on behalf of the RTO.
All of our courses are delivered on site at the RTO so workplacment arrangements are not applicable. Workplace training is at the discretion of the employer.
If you think you require support in Language, Literacy or Numeracy you should enquire about the services available prior to enrolment. Educational and support services may be provided at an additional cost. Learners may provide their own source of support on approval by the RTO prior to starting the course.
For course dates and enrolment, please click here: https://mastersit.com.au/vidatek/wp/rto/martyr
Take a look at some popular courses below:
- MINING SHORT COURSE - Includes Confined Spaces, Working at Heights, Fire & First Aid and more
- FIRST AID - Includes CPR, Senior First Aid, First Aid in an Educational Setting & LVR.
- HIGH RISK LICENSING - Includes Forklift, EWP, Dogging, Rigging, Dangerous Goods and more.
- MACHINE TICKETS - Includes Loader, Excavator, Skidsteer, Backhoe and more.
- DRIVER TRAINING - Learner Driver in Car, 4WD, MR or HR Truck. Licencing in Multi Combination.
You can submit an enrolment online via our calendar where you will be provided with details of the course/s you are interested in.
- Details of courses are updated on our web site daily.
- When the office receives your enrolment, you will receive a follow up phone call confirming your enroment. It is at this time, you should
make payment for the course or submit a purchase order. A follow up email will
include any course doucmentst that you should read carefully.
- All courses are fee for service and we do not provide any arrangements under the VET FEE-HELP, government funded subsidy or other
financial support arrangements.
We also do not guarantee that:
- a student will successfully complete a training product on our scope of registration, or
- a training product can be completed in a manner which does not meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015, or
- a student will obtain a particular employment outcome where this is outside the control of the RTO.
What you will need for enrolment.
- To have completed the Learning, Literacy and Numeracy Test.
- Proof of ID/Citizenship - Birth Certificate, Australian Passport, Naturalisation Certificate including the document number.
- Proof of Age - Australian Driver's Licence or Learner's Permit, Proof of Age Card, Key Pass Card including the document number.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) - The Unique Student Identifier is now a requirement in the VET sector when it comes to obtaining qualifications. You should access the website www.usi.gov.au to create or search for your USI
If you are looking for a specific unit of competency, click here to see our full scope of training. Just remember, we are here to help you and your business needs. If you cannot find something you require, just contact us!
Do you require training in a remote location? Our ‘travelling trainer’ scheme will come to you, conditions apply, just ring the office.
The most important reason for making your workplace safe, is not at work at all.
Work safe. Home safe.
FROM NW COMMERCE
Congratulations on your deserving win at the 2018 Northern Outback Business Awards on Saturday November 3.
A professional submission outlining your businesses strengths and unique attributes saw you take out the Service Excellence Employment, Education & Training Sector award; a feat you and your team should be very proud of.
Recognising Northern Outback business industry leaders through the acknowledgement of innovative business processes, product development, sustainability and overall business success; the Awards also offer recipients a unique opportunity to promote their achievements in marketing and promotional material.
2018 Northern Outback Business Award for Service Excellence Employment, Education and Training Sector
2018 Northern Outback Business Awards Sponsors