Martyr Training Services now offer the following courses online as a self paced knowledge based pre study option.
You will need to enrol in a course through the office and you will be issued a login to access the knowledge component.
On completion of the knowlege component, you will be booked in for classroom learning.
The advantage of our online programs is that course times may be cut in half depending on your level of skills and knowledge.
Click on each course for more information.
- HLTAID001 CPR
- HLTAID003 FIRST AID
- HLTAID004 CHILCARE FIRST AID
- BSBWHS302 APPLY KNOWLEDGE OF WHS LEGISLATION IN THE WORKPLACE (RELEASE 1)
- TLIF0001 APPLY CHAIN OF RESPONSIBILITY LEGISLATION, REGULATIONS AND WORKPLACE PROCEDURES
- TLIE1003 PARTICIPATE IN BASIC WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION
- TLIE2007 USE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
- TLIH2001 INTERPRET ROAD MAPS AND NAVIGATE PRE-DETERMINED ROUTES
We welcome your feedback on this initiative and suggestions for other courses you would like to see online.
You will need your online access details from the Compliance Manager (Jodi) or the Online Coordinator (Chloe) to access this content.