COVID-19 UPDATE ON ONLINE COURSES:
We are happy to announce that all the theory components of all normally scheduled weekly courses are now available through zero-contact training and assessment through our online portal. Learners will still need to attend face-to-face sessions to complete practical training and assessments. In compliance with social distancing standards, our training rooms are able to cater for 14, 8, or 3 students per session.
Session times are:
- Fire, First Aid and CPR – Tuesdays @ 8am or Wednesdays @ 1pm
- Manual Handling – Tuesdays @ 9.30am or Wednesdays @ 2.30pm
- Confined Spaces – Tuesdays @ 2pm or Wednesdays @ 10am
- Working at Heights – Tuesdays @ 2pm or Wednesdays @ 8am
- Driving on the Lease – Check calendar for dates and times. For practical training, one learner per vehicle with trainer as positioned in the back-left passenger seat. Driving sessions are restricted to 45 minutes.
- 4WD – Available on request. For practical training we are restricted to one learner per vehicle fitted with two-way, where the trainer will be positioned as the lead driver in a convoy formation.
INFORMATION ON HIGH-RISK COURSES COMING SOON.
Martyr Training Services now offer the following courses online as a self-paced knowledge-based pre-study option. You will need to enrol in a course through the office and you will be issued a login to access the knowledge component. On completion of the knowledge component, you will be booked in for classroom learning. The advantage of our online programs is that course times may be cut in half depending on your level of skills and knowledge. Click on each course for more information.
- HLTAID001 CPR
- HLTAID003 FIRST AID
- HLTAID004 CHILCARE FIRST AID
- BSBWHS302 APPLY KNOWLEDGE OF WHS LEGISLATION IN THE WORKPLACE (RELEASE 1)
- TLIF0001 APPLY CHAIN OF RESPONSIBILITY LEGISLATION, REGULATIONS AND WORKPLACE PROCEDURES
- TLIE1003 PARTICIPATE IN BASIC WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION
- TLIE2007 USE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
- TLIH2001 INTERPRET ROAD MAPS AND NAVIGATE PRE-DETERMINED ROUTES
We welcome your feedback on this initiative and suggestions for other courses you would like to see online.
You will need your online access details from the Compliance Manager (Jodi) or the Online Coordinator (Chloe) to access this content.