Martyr Training Services are the only Registered Training Organisation in the North West Region with a diverse range of training. With our experienced staff in mining, construction, machinery and business, Martyr Training has evolved into a full-time state of the art training facility with modern methods of training.
We will structure client specific courses to suit your needs. Returning clients who utilise this opportunity include Glencore Mount Isa, Ernest Henry, Lady Loretta, Queensland Transport and Queensland Fire and Rescue.
Courses are conducted in a simulated work environment; therefore, it is mandatory students be attired appropriately and wear closed shoes or boots only. No sandals or thongs. Students wearing sandals or thongs will not be allowed into the course.
What you will need for enrolment.
- To have completed the Learning, Literacy and Numeracy Test.
- Proof of ID/Citizenship - Birth Certificate, Australian Passport, Naturalisation Certificate including the document number.
- Proof of Age - Australian Driver's Licence or Learner's Permit, Proof of Age Card, Key Pass Card including the document number.
- Unique Student Identifier (USI).
Classes will usually start at 8am and finish at 4pm unless otherwise advised. It is also required that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement of your course. Students arriving late will not be allowed into class
Certificates returned due to wrong mailing address will also be held at our office. According to RTO regulations, certificates are to be given to each participant personally no matter who pays within 30 days of payment or end of course.
To ensure compliance RTO’s have 30 days to issue certificates, therefore those needing mine site access directly after completing their course must get their employer to email us confirming this otherwise their certificates won’t be printed on the same day. You may need to wait sometime for the processing of same day certificates
Martyr Training reserves the right to cancel, postpone or vary course dates or venues.
Martyr Training reserves the right to allow delegates a “once only” transfer between courses, venues or dates. Further transfers will incur an administration fee. Contact the office for fee information.
Please click on the following links to access our current policies, terms and conditions:
- Student Handbook
- Enrolment Information
- Fees and charges
- Refund Policy
- Complaints & Appeals Policy
- Student Enrolment Declaration
- Student Information Release Policy & Procedure
- Request Access to Student Information
- Inclusive Practice Policy
- Continuous Improvement Policy
- Learner Support Policy
- Student Records Policy
- RPL Information
- Student Withdrawal Procedure