- Multi-Combination Vehicle
- Heavy Combination (HC) class vehicle
- B-Double (prime mover towing two semi-trailers, with one semi-trailer supported at the front and connected to the other semi-trailer).
- Road Train (motor vehicle other than a B-Double, towing two or more trailers).
- Dangerous Goods
NON ACCREDITED TRAINING
DRIVER TRAINING LESSONS
Lessons are to booked and paid for per hour. Lessons will not be confirmed unless paid for by credit card, cash or purchase order.
Drive Light Rigid Vehicle (Note: customers will need to provide own vehicle)
Drive Medium Rigid Vehicle
Drive Heavy Rigid Vehicle
Drive Heavy Combination Vehicle
Visit our training calendar to view dates and availability.
If you can’t see what you’re looking for, or require further information on any of our courses,
don’t hesitate to call us on (07) 4743 3400.
Additional Fees and Charges: Participants are required to provide the vehicle they would normally use in the workplace. The above fees do not include the provision of a vehicle. If the employer cannot provide the required four-wheel drive vehicle, then prior arrangement must be made to hire this equipment. This hire fee will be additional to the course fee and will be charged at cost. Our trainers may come to your workplace to deliver theory and conduct practical skills training and assessments. This must be arranged prior to course commencement. We may require a site visit prior to booking.
Course Assessment: Students will be assessed both theoretically and practically to determine their competency in this unit. Assessment will be performed progressively throughout the course using demonstrations of practical skills, scenarios simulating work place environments, and short-answer theory questions.
Recognition of Prior Learning: To apply for Recognition of Prior Learning, you may be asked to provide evidence of current skills and knowledge in relation to the course units. This evidence may include, but is not limited to resumes, third party reports, workplace verification, letters of reference, skills assessment, and mandatory knowledge test. For more information, please speak to our office staff on 07 4743 3400.
- According to RTO regulations, certificates are to be given to each participant personally, regardless of who paid for the training. If requested, a copy of the certificate can be emailed to employers and/or supervisors.
- Certificates returned due to wrong mailing address will be held at our office for collection.
- To ensure compliance RTO’s have 30 days to issue certificates. Students that need mine site access directly after completing their course must get their employer to email us confirming this, otherwise their certificates won’t be printed on the same day.
- Martyr Training reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or vary course dates or venues.
- Martyr Training reserves the right to allow delegates a “once only” transfer between courses, venues, or dates. Further transfers will incur an administration fee. Contact the office for fee information.